We do everything to ensure your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. Restaurant Hotel Merlet complies in all cases with the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
This implies that we at least:
• Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are at least necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
• Ask for your explicit permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data
• Have taken appropriate technical and / or organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
• Do not transfer personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided.
• To be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out to you and to respect it.
As Restaurant Hotel Merlet we are responsible for the processing of your personal data.
Restaurant Hotel Merlet
1871 AC Schoorl
For which we process personal data
Your personal data will be processed by Restaurant Hotel Merlet for the following purposes:
• Making reservations
• Sending newsletters
• Sending offers
• Maintaining contact for business meetings
• Entering into employment contracts
• Debtor and creditor administration
For the above objective, we may request the following personal data from you:
• Name, address, zip code, city, telephone and e-mail address.
• Copy of proof of identity, passport and / or driver's license
• Credit card details to guarantee the reservation
• Bank details regarding payroll, debtor and creditor administration
Distribution to third parties
We may provide the information that you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the purposes described above.
For example, we use third parties for sector organizations, newsletters, arrangements, offers, surveys, salary administration, health and safety service and UWV, collection agencies.
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom no processing agreement has been concluded. We naturally make the necessary arrangements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police requests (personal) data from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case, we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission for this.
We do not provide personal data to parties based outside the EU.
Restaurant Hotel Merlet does not store personal data for longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or is required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, we have taken the following measures:
• Protection of Personal Data Protocol
• Confidentiality obligation for all employees included in employment contract
• Only authorized employees may process special personal data for certain activities.
• Personal data is stored on secure servers with up-to-date security software with a secure backup.
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data that we hold about you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part of it) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or directly to another party if desired. We can logically ask you to identify yourself before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.
If you have a question about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us about this. If you don't come here with us, we will of course find this very annoying. You have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority, which is the privacy supervisory authority.
May 2018, version 1.0